Hioki DC resistance meters measure a broad range of resistance values at a high level of precision. The RM3548 is a high-precision, portable resistance meter capable of measuring resistance levels from microohms to megaohms, and is ideal for the testing and maintenance of large equipment, for example, measuring the winding and weld resistances in large motors and stators for hybrid and electric vehicles.
• 0.02 % basic accuracy, 0.1 μΩ max. resolution, 1A max. testing current
• Measure from 0.0 μΩ (testing current 1 A) to 3.5 MΩ
• Easily record up to 1,000 data points in memory simply by applying the instrument’s probes
• Smoothly capture temperature-rise test data using interval measurement
• Portable design is ideal for maintenance and testing of large equipment