DAC-PD-7 is an ideal PD tester for quantitative diagnosis at production and inspection of electrical parts, such as EV motor, Photo-coupler, IGBT, and insulation materials etc. PD tests according to the international standard (IEC 60270, 60664-1. 61730-2) are available with PC Software.
- All-IN-ONE UNIT.
The tester contains 3000V high voltage source, coupling capacitor, detector and calibrator.
- EASY TO USE. No need cumbersome wirings.
- Calibration is automatically done while voltages are being applied.
- Automatic gain adjustment happens in designated intervals. No need to switch measurement ranges.
- Measurement of the maximum discharge pulse Q-max is possible in each cycle.
- Measurement can be conducted while observing discharge waveform. The applied voltage profile can be observed simultaneously.
- RS232C interface is attached. Automatic measurement with attached software is possible.
- Solar Battery Panel Back Sheet.
- EV Motor
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Relay, Circuit Board
- High Frequency Transformer
- Insulation Materials
- IEC 60270 High-voltage test techniques – Partial discharge measurements
- IEC 60664-1 Insulation coordination for equipment within low-voltage systems – Part 1: Principles, requirements and tests
- IEC 61730-2 Photovoltaic (PV) module safety qualification - Part 2: equirements for testing